To apply for employment with AHM Youth & Family Services, please email application materials to HumanResources@ahmyouth.org. Please include a resume and cover letter, and/or employment application.
AHM Youth & Family Services is seeking a licensed therapist with experience in the counseling of children, teens, young adults, and families. AHM is committed to providing a family-friendly and supportive environment for all employees. We offer paid clinical supervision, as well as administrative support to handle insurance, billing, and scheduling, so our therapists can focus on providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, plus optional Saturday mornings.
- Conduct intakes and assessments.
- Provide counseling therapy.
- Create treatment plans.
- Work with outside agencies to provide resources and referrals as necessary.
- Utilize CPT and DSM medical coding.
- Participate in regularly scheduled individual supervision.
- Work with the State of Connecticut DCF and court systems.
- Collaborate with AHM’s clinical billing support staff.
- Work with the Clinical Director regarding pre-approval of Husky claims.
- Maintain updated and accurate case notes and files.
- Submit reports and statistics as required by AHM.
- Must possess and maintain a current license (LCSW, LMFT or LPC) from the State of
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Professional Counseling.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in master’s level counseling is required.
- The preferred candidate will be individually contracted through private and state insurance
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Experience with Simple Practice is preferred.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to: HumanResources@ahmyouth.org
AHM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website at www.ahmyouth.org