AHM Youth & Family Services, Inc. is seeking a part-time licensed outpatient clinical therapist with experience in the counseling of children, teens, young adults, and their families. The therapist will provide counseling services at the AHM office and via telehealth/virtual sessions. Hours are flexible, and may include 2-3 afternoons per week during regular office hours: Monday through Thursday (late afternoon through 8:00 pm).
- Conduct intakes and assessments.
- Provide counseling therapy.
- Create treatment plans.
- Work with outside agencies to provide resources and referrals as necessary.
- Utilize CPT and DSM medical coding.
- Participate in regularly scheduled individual and group supervision.
- Work with the State of Connecticut DCF and court systems.
- Collaborate with AHM’s clinical billing support staff.
- Work with the Clinical Supervisor regarding pre-approval of Husky claims.
- Maintain updated and accurate case notes and files.
- Submit reports and statistics as required by AHM.
- Must possess and maintain a current license (LCSW, LMFT or LPC) from the State of Connecticut.
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Professional Counseling.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in master’s level counseling is required.
- The preferred candidate will be individually contracted through private and state insurance panels.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to:
AHM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.