KinderRHAMa Preschool Camp
Children will work on social skills, gross and fine motor and school readiness skills in a relaxed atmosphere while enjoying summer recreational activities inside and outside. There will also be enrichment activities and guest visitors!
Staffed by two early childhood teachers at the AHM KinderRHAMa classroom and play yard at RHAM High School.
Families can sign up for 1 or 2 weeks. If there is space available, parents can sign up for more weeks. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, on the following schedule:
- 3/29 Open to current preschool families, and 2021 summer camp families
- 4/5 Open to the public
Qualifications to participate:
- For children ages 3-5 – children must turn 3 by 9/1/22
- Families who live or work in Andover, Hebron, Marlborough and Columbia will be able to sign up for 2 weeks at a time.
- Campers must be FULLY POTTY TRAINED
Cost: FREE! Due to generous grant funding from Verizon Wireless and the State Department of Education, this program will be free to all applicants!
Hours: 9:00-12:00 Monday through Friday.
Dates & Themes:
- Week 1: June 27 – July 1: Summer Safari!
- Week 2: July 5-8 – Super Science Week! (No camp July 4)
- Week 3: July 11-15 – Disney Spectacular!
- Week 4: July 18-22 – Dinosaur Island!
- Week 5: July 25-29 – Space Week!
- Week 6: August 1-5 – Pirate Week!
- Week 7: August 8-12 – Ocean Commotion!
- Week 8: August 15-19 – Circus Week!