This summer, children age 3 through 5 will enjoy making friends and working on social skills, develop gross and fine motor skills through indoor and outdoor activities and learn school readiness skills in a safe, fun, and exciting environment. AHM’s Summer Preschool Camp will be staffed by two experienced and educated Early Childhood Educators.
Location: AHM KinderRHAMa classroom and play yard, located at RHAM High School. We will also occasional use Veteran’s Park.
Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday through Friday. No camp July 5th
Age requirement: Children age 3 by 9/1/21 through Age 5. Children must be fully toilet-trained to attend.
Weekly Camp Themes & Dates:
- Week 1 – Super Heroes and Villains: June 21-25
- Week 2 – Camping Adventures: June 28-July2
- Week 3 – Spirit Week: July 6-July 9 (4 days)*
- Week 4 – Summer Safari: July 12-July 16
- Week 5 – Down on the Farm: July19-July 23
- Week 6 – Ahoy Matey’s Pirate Week: July 26-July 30
- Week 7 – Space Week: August 2-August 6
- Week 8 – Commotion in the Ocean: August 9-August 13
Registration: Families can sign up for multiple weeks. Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to register or have any questions, please contact Becky Murray at (860) 573-1260 email: BeckyM@ahmyouth.org.
Families need to sign up by Wednesday at noon for the following week. Families must register for an entire week, no part-week options.
Class Size: Minimum number of 13 children each week to hold the program, maximum size 16 children per week.
Financial Aid may be available for families who qualify.