Thank you for your interest Project Graduation!
Project Graduation is a drug and alcohol-free celebration that has taken place at an offsite location such as Revolutions South Windsor (2021), Quassy Amusement Park (2019), and the Tolland Bubble (2018). Graduates are bussed to the location on the night of graduation where they enjoy being together as a class one last time. Entertainment, prizes, food, games keep the graduates safe on an evening that statistically ranks the highest in car accidents due to impairment. AHM Youth and Family Services has proudly coordinated Project Graduation for over 25 years with 1000s of graduates in attendance!
The benefits of Project Graduation are great!
- Emphasizes prudent decision-making about drinking, drug taking, and driving and endeavors to establish chemical-free celebrations as the norm
- Eliminates teen decisions about drinking or drugs on graduation night, and the entire community is assured that graduates are in a safe environment
- Provides every graduate with a party to attend; no one is excluded or left out
- Allows all graduates to celebrate together in one location
- Every graduate leaves with a gift
Did you know?
With annual events like proms and graduation parties, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day has been labeled “The 100 Deadliest Days” for teen drivers. We need to keep our RHAM students safe. Parents, be proactive and talk about the dangers of drinking, substance abuse to the body and when driving.
- Meets monthly from August through June via Zoom Meeting; meeting ID and password are at the top-right of page.
In need of parents to lead the following fundraisers:
- Simply Soy Fundraiser – Fall of 2021
- Tip A Musician Fundraiser at Something Simple Café – Fall 2021
- Photo Session Fundraiser with J.Star Barn Photography – Fall 2021
- Hebron Car Wash – Spring 2022
- Graduation Lawn Signs – Spring 2022