April – We continue to work hard serving our four towns, while our AHM building remains closed to the public. Staff can be reached by calling our main line at 860-228-9488, or by contacting us via email.
- AHM & Playhouse Theater Academy are partnering once again on 2 new theater programs for Spring and Summer! Check back frequently for new information, or visit our Youth Theater page for updates.
- Health Matters AHM is planning on offering in-person programming beginning in May and June in our beautiful new Wellness Room! A calendar of activities will be offered with an a la carte registration so residents can choose activities to fit their interests and schedule. In the interim, Zumba® and our Self Care Video Library continues to be available. Check our page often for updates!
- Our CHOREs program is currently accepting applications for Youth Employment. Visit our website for details on how you can apply!
- AHM’s Family Resource Center is offering several Play & Learn groups, a First Steps in Music class, a Preschool Summer Camp, and KinderRHAMa Preschool. Visit our Family Resource Center page for more information and to find out how to register!
- Our 2021 Project Graduation committee has scheduled dates for upcoming meetings, and planning is under way for a Car Wash fundraiser! Visit often to find out ways you can get involved, and to get updates on planned events for RHAM Graduates!
- AHM continues to offer our Virtual Smart Recovery Support Groups via Zoom & Outpatient Therapy services via telehealth, through our Clinical Services department.
- National Take Back Event is scheduled for Saturday, April 24th!
- April is Alcohol Awareness Month so follow us on social media @ahmyouth for great resources!
- Save the date for AHM’s 18th Annual Charity Golf Tournament, set to take place on Friday, July 23rd!
We Are Andover, Hebron, Marlborough Youth & Family Services
Founded in 1983, AHM is a non-profit charity 501-(c)(3) that provides many services to the communities of Andover, Hebron, Marlborough & Columbia.
AHM’s services include: helping divert teens from juvenile court, providing community drug and alcohol prevention activities, mental health counseling and social work services, youth worker programs for senior citizens, as well as many positive youth & family activities.
AHM has both a Youth Service Bureau and a Family Resource Center, which includes intervention, prevention and positive youth development programs and services. In addition to our main office location at 25 Pendleton Drive, Hebron, we have satellite offices & programs providing Student Support Services in each of the K-12 local schools within Andover, Columbia, Hebron, Marlborough and Regional School District #8 (RHAM).