March – We continue to work hard serving our four towns, while our AHM building remains closed to the public. Staff can be reached by calling our main line at 860-228-9488, or by contacting us via email.
- Hearts of HPE – Thank you to all who helped support this fundraiser! The Gilead Congregational Church led this effort to help raise funds for AHM’s Community Mental Health Fund, which was created to support the mental health of children, youth, and families in our communities by making financial assistance available for those in need. Read more
- AHM & Playhouse Theater Academy have partnered up once again to bring you a virtual Reader’s Theater for students grades K-6!
- Health Matters continues to offer FREE videos and resources to our communities, with content for all ages. Check our page often!
- AHM’s Family Resource Center is offering Play & Learn groups both in-person and virtual! Outdoor Play & Learn sessions coming soon in Spring! KinderRHAMa Preschool will open for public registration on March 29th. Check back for more information!
- Our 2021 Project Graduation committee has scheduled dates for upcoming meetings. Visit often to find out ways you can get involved, and to get updates on planned events and FUNdraisers!
- AHM continues to offer our Virtual Smart Recovery Support Groups via Zoom & Outpatient Therapy services via telehealth, through our Clinical Services department.
We Are Andover, Hebron, Marlborough Youth & Family Services
Founded in 1983, AHM is a non-profit charity 501-(c)(3) that provides many services to the communities of Andover, Hebron, Marlborough & Columbia.
AHM’s services include: helping divert teens from juvenile court, providing community drug and alcohol prevention activities, mental health counseling and social work services, youth worker programs for senior citizens, as well as many positive youth & family activities.
AHM has both a Youth Service Bureau and a Family Resource Center, which includes intervention, prevention and positive youth development programs and services. In addition to our main office location at 25 Pendleton Drive, Hebron, we have satellite offices & programs providing Student Support Services in each of the K-12 local schools within Andover, Columbia, Hebron, Marlborough and Regional School District #8 (RHAM).