Charity Golf Tournament
AHM’s 20th Annual Charity Golf Tournament took place on Friday, July 21st at the beautiful Blackledge Country Club in Hebron, CT!
Our annual tournament raises over $23,000 for AHM programs such as family counseling, recovery groups for young adults, family resource center programs, performing arts programs, mentoring, and the CHOREs program for seniors and more.
This event was a great success, and we couldn’t have done it without our sponsors, volunteers, donors, staff, and committee members who helped us achieve our fundraising goals. We are grateful to everyone for their continued support!
This event is organized by the AHM Golf & Fund Development Committees and AHM staff, who plan a fun and safe day of golf for all.
In addition to a golf cart & 18 holes of golf your day will include:
- Swag bag with water, snacks, and AHM promotional item
- Morning coffee & donuts
- Hot dog & snack mid-day
- Awards in multiple categories
- Take-A-Chance & Hole-in-one contests
- Luncheon provided by Teds IGA
- Mulligans $5 each, limit 4 per team
- A DAY OF FUN!
- All golfers, park in the Anderson Glenn. Registration opens at 8:15 AM outside of the Blackledge River Tavern.
- The hole-in-one contests have once again been donated by our friends at Ferguson McGuire Insurance.
- Mulligans will be available for $5 per player, with a limit of 4 per team.
- Opening remarks take place at 9:20 AM with a shotgun start at 9:30 am.
- Each player will receive a swag bag with promotional items, snacks, and more.
- We will have plenty of water for you throughout the day.
- Complimentary treats & coffee will be provided.
- Hot dogs, chips, and beverages compliments of Ted’s IGA. The hot dog cart will again be located in the turnaround on the Anderson course.
- Special thanks to the Armata family and staff at Ted’s IGA for hosting this year’s luncheon.
- Please turn in your scorecard in the basket at the Blackledge River Tavern, by the outside bar.
- Tournament winners will be announced at the end of the luncheon.
- Awards will be presented in various categories during lunch.
- Bring cash for contests.
Thank you to our 2023 Leaderboard Sponsors!
Thank you to our ACES Sponsors!
Steve & Linda Fish
Spike & Flo Houston
Thank you to our Double Eagle Sponsors!
Chatham Harbor Properties, LLC
Scot & Tracy Kauffman
Paulette & Terry
Thank you to our Eagle Sponsors!
HEBRON WINE & SPIRITS
“Save Bucks With Chuck”
James & Carrie Truscinski
Attorney Kevin Connors
Marlborough Lions Club
Thank you to our Birdie & Par Sponsors!
The Yorio Family
Palmer & Associates, Insurance
Hebron Family Chiropractic
Marlborough Family Dental
Thank you to all who came out to support AHM’s 2022 Charity Golf Tournament!
Thank you to the 2022 “Golf Ball Bucket Brigade”
AHM would like to thank the following donors for generously donating ALL of the golf balls & tees for this year’s tournament!
- Peter Yorio
- John Gasper
- Marcia Tecca
- Kay Corl
- Paulette Adams
- Joel Rosenberg
Thank you 2022 Sponsors!
Scot & Tracy
Robert Ponchak Family
Bill & Susan
St. John Fisher
John & Barbara
Thank you to all who came out to support our 2021 Tournament!
Golfers, sponsors, and volunteers raised $27,775, all of which will help further AHM’s work on behalf of local children, youth, young adults, families, and seniors! Thank you to everyone who helped put this amazing tournament together.
Thank you 2021 Sponsors!
St. John Fisher
Bill & Susan
In Memory of
Gar & Rosemarie
of Hebron & Colchester
Steve & Linda
Joe & Frost Krist
of Litchfield County
C. Folsom Company,
James & Carrie
John & Barbara
Hayden & Florence
James & Catherine
Our 17th Annual 2020 Golf Tournament was a great success!
Thank you to our golfers, volunteers, and sponsors, who helped make the 2020 AHM Charity Golf Open our most successful tournament ever. We are proud to announce that this year’s tournament proceeds netted $29,500! The number of players, sponsors, volunteers, and prize donations crushed all previous records.
Thanks to each of you for helping to make the tournament this year such an important fundraiser for the many different mental health, youth, and family development programs being provided this year for local children, teens, young adults, families, and seniors. Your involvement in this year’s tournament, helped give our charity the boost we needed right now. What a great way to start the new fiscal year for AHM.
Contact us if you would like us to add any new names to our 2021 invitation list, or would like more information. Thank you for being part of the AHM family! Stay healthy and stay safe. Sincerely, the 2020 AHM Charity Golf Open Committee.
2020 Tournament Contest Winners!
Our 2020 Golf Tournament!
Our 16th Annual Charity Golf Tournament was a great success!
Thank you to everyone involved in last year’s AHM Charity Golf Tournament, held at Blackledge Country Club on August 9th 2019. We had another great day on the links. Our net proceeds from this event was $18,000.
This was an incredible team effort involving players, sponsors, donors, staff and volunteers. The entire day was nothing short of amazing. Together we did all of this for such an important community cause, mental health services for local children, teens and young adults. A very special thanks to our friends at Ted’s IGA for hosting the luncheon, Ferguson, and McGuire for sponsoring all of our contests, to the Shea Family and United Healthcare, our major tournament sponsors, and Blackledge Country Club for their five star hospitality and golf course!