This summer, children age 3 through 5 will enjoy making friends and working on social skills, develop gross and fine motor skills through indoor and outdoor activities and learn school readiness skills in a safe, fun, and exciting environment. AHM’s Summer Preschool Camp will be staffed by two experienced and educated Early Childhood Educators.
Location: AHM KinderRHAMa classroom and play yard, located at RHAM High School. We will also occasional use Veteran’s Park.
Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday through Friday. No camp July 5th
Age requirement: Children age 3 by 9/1/21 through Age 5. Children must be fully toilet-trained to attend.
Weekly Camp Themes & Dates:
- Week 1 – Super Heroes and Villains: June 21-25
- Week 2 – Camping Adventures: June 28-July2
- Week 3 – Spirit Week: July 6-July 9 (4 days)*
- Week 4 – Summer Safari: July 12-July 16
- Week 5 – Ahoy Mateys! Pirate Week: July19-July 23
- Week 6 – Down on the Farm: : July 26-July 30
- Week 7 – Space Week: August 2-Agusut 6
- Week 8 – Commotion in the Ocean: August 9-August 13
Registration: Families can sign up for multiple weeks. Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Please use button below to process your online registration.
Families need to sign up by Wednesday at noon for the following week. Families must register for an entire week, no part-week options.
Class Size: Minimum number of 13 children each week to hold the program, maximum size 16 children per week.
Cost: $100 per child per week, Week 3: $80 per child
Financial Aid may be available for families who qualify
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Holbrook, KinderRHAMa Preschool Teacher, at (860) 228-5310 or through email at Heather.Holbrook@rhamschools.org.
Registration opens Monday, April 5th!